Friday, April 20, 2018

The Ninth day of Lionel: it's 4/20 somewhere

Today happens to also be my sister's birthday (happy birthday, Margaret!), & as a former cop, she had long been amused by the coincidence of her birthday being on a day some celebrate with what is now legal for medicinal use in many states in the US. I wish I knew why 4/20, but I'm not sure anyone really knows why!

So to "honor" the occasion, here are several pics in which Mr B, who did indeed take heavy duty meds for pain from about his late thirties onward, seems a bit, ahem, "high", frantic/crazed sometimes, mellow--surely just for the rules he was playing!-- or is serenely smoking. You know. Because I can. Happy ninth of Lionel!

Laugh, Clown, Laugh 

Sadie Thompson, my edit 

Little brother, for fun: General Crack. Heh. 


He's seeing a ghost 

Body & Soul, scaring Aileen Pringle 

Stogie and attitude, The Little Tease

No comments:

Post a Comment