Sunday, April 26, 2020

Well, I got nothing...pre-birthday update

Good quarantine week whatever, wherever you are!  I have to admit, between working from home, trying to eat well, and tending to the cats and dogs, it's been a bit hectic. In past years I've worked form April 12 to April 28 to post LB-relevant content, since he lied to his ghost writer/ collaborator in his biography. He was born April 28, 1878. Yes, I can prove it.  Why did he lie? Who knows?

But I will post something on Mr. B's birthday coming up here. A bonus that came out recently is that Enemies of Women is online to view, or at least many reels are. The infamous duel scene sure is!  I posted about that in my last entry here. Enjoyably over the top.

On a personal note, my cousin, a nurse, battled through COVID-19 herself and named it probably the most devastating thing she's gone through. So please... be safe out there!

Now this is where we may have started out in quarantine...

And this is where we may end up...

But let's hope that safely, in short order, we will be more in the mode of...
I mean, we can hope, right?

I am pretty certain no one has wondered where either Dr. Kildare or Dr. Gillespie is at this time, but if you were wondering...





Well, I'm wishing everyone a safe, healthy, and sane time. Eat well, be kind, and wash your hands!!



No comments:

Post a Comment