Monday, November 13, 2017

It's coming... National Sam Day and Anniversary of Mr. B's Death

So you know it will be getting involved and busy here soon!

So much more has occurred since the last time this day rolled around--both for myself personally and for my research on Lionel Barrymore. It's sometimes gotten in the way of work and research, in that way life does at times. That and my progressively aging and breaking body makes for a tiring life at times!

I'm not sure what special thing I have in mind yet, as I've been working on several ideas in my head--often when I'm asleep, of course.  But I will endeavor to be interesting at least!

Let me share a small thing I found recently, and the brilliant modification a FB collegue did:



Robert Fells of Silent Films Today on FB and George Arliss' biographer accomplished this splendid feat, meshing John Barrymore as Mercutio in Romeo and Juliet with brother Lionel in Paris At Midnight. This is the second of 2 shirtless dueling pics from Paris at Midnight I have found--one wonders what else is out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment